What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric web and mobile products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience,
- Use and improve wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, to create user interaction flows and elements for web and mobile user centric products,
- Collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers to ensure the integrity of the intended user experience patterns,
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles,
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
What you already know
- Two or more years of experience working on web and mobile projects,
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating and using wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Advanced understanding of tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision,
- Passion for the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies,
- A problem solving mindset.
What we offer
- An array of challenging and interesting projects that enable you to grow your skillset and expertise,
- Competitive salary
- A flexible, 30 hour work week – because working smart is as important as working hard
- A MacBook Pro
- Fresh fruit!
How to apply:
Send us your CV, along with an informal cover letter explaining why you are the right Project Manager for the position email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an in-person interview.