What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced web developer to join our in-house team in Belgrade. You will take ownership of technical solutions and work with and lead a small, dedicated development team, where you will have an opportunity to directly shape and influence the technical direction and decisions
What you’ll do
- Collaborate within an Agile, multi-disciplinary team,
- Take ownership of technical solutions, development and delivery to production,
- Build reusable code and libraries,
- Develop in all levels of a web application stack, from the client to server side,
- Explore and evaluate the value of new and emerging web technologies.
What you already know
- A strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals,
- 5+ years of experience building high volume web applications.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress, Laravel, and/or alternative PHP based CMS or Framework,
- Experience working with multiple browsers and user-agents, quirks and solutions
What we offer
- An array of challenging and interesting projects that enable you to grow your skillset and expertise,
- A chance to lead a small, dedicated team and directly influence the technical architecture decisions and product direction,
- Competitive salary
- A flexible, 30 hour work week – because working smart is as important as working hard
- A MacBook Pro
- Fresh fruit!
How to apply:
Send us your CV, along with an informal cover letter explaining why you are the right Project Manager for the position email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an in-person interview.