What we’re looking for
We are looking for an educated and motivated Project Management intern to join our team for a period of no less than three months. You will have the opportunity to work on and influence real-life projects of global significance and collaborate directly with international clients from a wide range of industries – including UN agencies and some of Europe’s largest organizations in the non-profit sector.
Best part? The right candidate will be offered a full time position at the end of the internship.
What you’ll do
- Work and support our team to plan, coordinate, and execute tasks and projects efficiently
- Communicate with stakeholders, both internally and on the client’s side,
- Assist in development of project plans and reporting of project status,
- Respond to client requests and assist research and recommend potential solutions,
- Other product management assignments, technology investigations etc.
What you already know
- Recent graduate or in the final year of technical, marketing, business or organizational studies,
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for web and mobile applications and everything digital,
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken,
- Attention to detail and a hunger for learning.
What we’re offering
- An array of challenging and interesting projects that enable you to grow your skillset and start your career the right way,
- An opportunity for a full time position at the end of the internship,
- Experienced teammates to guide and support you,
- A flexible, 30 hour work week – because working smart is as important as working hard.
- Fresh fruit!
How to apply:
Send us your CV, along with an informal cover letter explaining why you are the right Project Manager for the position at email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an in-person interview.