What we’re looking for
As a Front-end developer your main responsibilities will include translating UI design mockups and wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application.
What you’ll do
- Develop new user-facing features based on design mockups
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Enjoy your time, learn and grow.
What you already know
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of WordPress & front-end frameworks like Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we offer
- An array of challenging and interesting projects that enable you to grow your skillset and expertise
- Competitive salary
- A flexible, 30 hour work week – because working smart is as important as working hard
- A MacBook Pro
- Fresh fruit!
How to apply:
Send us your CV, along with an informal cover letter explaining why you are the right Project Manager for the position email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an in-person interview.